Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kick off!

Detriot Shorts is this weekend and things are being kicked off tonight with a performance from Satori Circus at 7pm, followed by the general shorts program at 8.

I've been wrangled in to do some bloggin' and picture-takin' over the next few days, and I will promise you that no matter how wonderful I make the festival sound, it will be EVEN BETTER in real life! Oh, and inexpensive to boot!

Tonight we have:
All This Way • Robert Daniel Pytlyk
The Significance of Spirals • Jonathon Musser & Jason Seaman
Fan Mail • Sean Christiansen
Roastbeef • Francois Begin
A Trip to Prague • Neil Ira Needleman
10 short documentary films about my childhood home • Dorthea Braemer
Record • Dylan Reibling
Shut-eye Hotel • Bill Plympton
Keep the Home Fires Burning • Ryan o'Toole
T-Shirt of Me • Matt Meindl
Double Thunder • Potter-Belmar Labs
Dream Detritus • Ross Nugent
The Outhouse • Jack Truman
I Live in the Woods • Max Winston

If you can't come out tonight- don't fret. I repeat: DO NOT FRET! They will be repeated on Sunday at noon!

1 comment: