Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More pictures!

While Paula and I (wo)manned the ticket booths at the Boll Family YMCA on Saturday and Sunday, Bob Andersen took plenty of pictures for us!

You can see all pictures here of course!

On both Saturday and Sunday there were film panels and workshops. I can't be sure which this is, but from what I hear, everything went just great!


The audience turnout was perfectly sized for the fee-based workshops.




I wish I could have made it, it looks pretty interesting!


Bob was pumped. He never stands still, though! Nearly impossible to take a clear candid shot of our dear Bob.


Everyone working at the festival, and much of the audience, really enjoyed all of the food and drink at 1515 Broadway cafe!


So much thanks to them for having us!

More exciting pictures to come, with news about the awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment